The Easi-Scope is the easiest way to provide digital microscopy in the classroom. This simple plug-and-play device attaches to your computer via USB and includes its own LED lighting system. Simply hold the Easi-Scope over the object, focus by turning the top, and then take video or still images using the single control button at up to 43x magnification (using a 17" monitor).
Students can view a specimen on a computer screen at up to 30x magnification by simply holding the Easi-Scope over the object and focusing by turning the single control knob. They can capture video or still images that can be saved on a computer and accessed at any time. Easi-Scope is ideal for use in Science but can also used to stimulate and challenge students in English, Maths, Health and ICT.
- Explore the surface of everyday objects
- Students can examine their own skin, hair, ears etc
- Create a database of microscopic images
- Use the video function to capture change and write a report to explain what happens during the change process
- Magnification: Approximately 30x
- Raw image resolution: 640 x 480 pixels
- Interpolated image resolution: 1200 x 1600 pixels for Windows (Direct X 9.0) and 1280 x 960 pixels for Mac OS X
- Automatic white balance and exposure
- Built in light source: LED producing 3 Lux
- Image capture: One touch
- Compatible with PC and Mac